sábado

Final reflection II: My English COMPETENCE in 2012



This composition is a little bit short: we wrote it in class and  the teacher reviews it, but this is particullary one of my reasons why I have chosen it. Writting the composition in class I hadn't access to dictionaries, translators or correctors. After seeing my mistakes, I rewrote it and this remaked version is the one which is in the blog.
I also like it because it has a good structure especially the introduction and the conclusion, which are very  important for a good composition. What's more, there are a lot of connectors and also one example of the situation that I was describing. Maybe the vocabulary isn't very high, but this isn't a reason why it has to be a bad composition. It's the way I write without any help.


Best oral evidence: Tdr, my research project

I have chosen the last oral presentation we did in class. I also like a lot the oral presentation of Jamaica, but I made it with Núria, so I think it's better to chose one where I'm talking alone.
I must recognize that I haven't prepared very well this oral presentation and I was improvising a little bit. That's one reason because I like it: it's natural and spontaneously. 
The content shows maturity (it's about the TDR!) and in my point of view I look quite self confidence.
Of course, I made some mistakes, but they aren't so many as I used to do before.



P.S. goodbye blog! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario