domingo

Oral presentation, self avaluation

We had made our oral presentation about Plastic surgery. It's an interesting and currently topic, but we made the same as Cristina and Andrea! To avoid to bored our classmates, we made the presentation on the following day.

In my opinion our power-point was very good. From the beginning we put big photos in the background, we always do that. What we changed was to put an index as the first page after the cover.

I like more the oral presentation in English than in Catalan. I nearly always improvise and change the sentences. When I can't find a word a try to explain it with other's which are simple or made the description.

In this presentation I was a little bit nervous and maybe I talk to fast and articulate too much with my arms. I always see it on the video and try to remember it for the next presentation, but it's impossible!

As a mark I would put us a 9, the negative points were the body language or sometimes the language and pronunciation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario