sábado

Easter Holidays

Currently, the holidays not have finished yet, moreover I want to explain what I did these days. Actually, I haven't done anything important.

The first days were really good weather, so I spent some hours on the balcony or at the beach, sunbathing. These days were also good wind to go kitesurfing, but I must recognize that I was too lazy to do it. Every time it's exhausting and even I have been a long time without doing it, I don't want to do it during this week.

One afternoon I went with Núria and Sandra to St. Margarita and there we run into Julia and Alex (a friend of her). The other days I spent at home with my family, yesterday I went to Figueres with Mireia and Cristina and today I'm going to meet Clara.

By the way, my mother, Clara and I went to Verges to the Easter procession. It was a little bit chaotic because we didn't know very well how to arrive there; so we passed a lot of little villages in the middle of nowhere searching Verges. When we arrived, there were many people and we must park in a field. Then, we followed the crowd without really knowing where we should go.

Finally we rest in a street (called the snail street because there were hundert of (died) snails on the wall, prepared as a candle) were everybody was waiting and we supposed that there the procession would begin (at 12 o'clock). But no, we wait, and wait, and wait... (and we couldn't move because there were many people at this street keeping place) Finally, at one o'clock the procession arrives at us. It was long, with many people and we arrived home at 3:30 in the morning.

And these last days I will try to relax, meet someone and maybe go kitesurfing (I'm watching outside the window right now and the wind is coming... )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario