miércoles

My sister's visit

These last two weeks my sister came from Germany to Spain to visit us.

She's currently studying biology in Marburg, a city near where we lived before we moved to Spain. I only see her about two or three times in one year. I will also go to Germany, but I want to come more times here to Empuriabrava because I really like being here. So, as I said, I only see my sister few times.

This time it was a little bit stressing because I wasn't often at home or hadn't time: it was Carnival and I also had lots of exams. Moreover, it was great to have she here, she helped me with the exams, we go together for a walk with the dog and meanwhile we spoke English! She and my mother always say that the correct pronunciation in English is very important and sometimes I must speak to her in English...

I went with her jogging! I go about two times a week, but she doesn't do it nearly never. So, I like it because I was better than her. What's more, she kept calm and I could encourage her to continue all the time. Next day she was angry with me because she had muscle ache!


I always like when she comes, but as I said, sometime it's stressing ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario