domingo

Letter to United Nations Human Right Committee

c/Pompeu Fabra

17487 Empuriabrava,

SPAIN

UN Human Rights Committee

Washington

Sunday, 18th March of 2012

Dear Madame's and Sir's

I am writing to the Committee to claim the importance of nature and environment. I know that living in a nature conscious country isn't a human right, but in my opinion it should be a human right.

The environment and the conservation of the species around the world has an enormous influence of our life. Furthermore, it will be more important in the next generation so we need to change something.

Actually, this idea came to my mind while I was studying biology: why don't exist a law to respect the nature? I know this will be extremely difficult to realize, what's more, the most complicated part is to convince all humans that the nature must be respect, but in my opinion it's worth, moreover, it's necessary.

To sum up, I'm expecting more effort about the environment problems even I know that it seems more important to safe a children life in Africa. The nature has the same importance.


Your sincerely


Lydia P.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario