viernes

Travel

I always have dreamt about travelling a lot. I think that a trip in a country is more worth than an expensive car. The countries I would like to visit are Mexic and Australia.

Travel is forget your problems for a while, know new cultures, see amazing landscapes... I really would enjoy it.

At the moment I have been in Belgium, Italy, France and, obviously, Germany. I also have been in Egypt, but I was three or four years old, so I don't remember anything.



I like countries with beaches, sea or lakes. I'm really like being on the beach, my mother always remember that when we went to Spain for holidays and spend a day on the beach I was about two hours in the sea or more If I was allowed to be there. I don't like to trips only in the Mountains. Two or three days are okay, but more are not necessary. I also would like to visit big cities, even I have never been in one. Some weeks ago I discover that Berlin is eight times bigger than Barcelona! And from my point of view Barcelona it's very big.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario