viernes

TdR, my resarch project

The TdR is a research project which Catalan students do about one year. In first of batxillerat we chose the topic and the school give us a tutor. There must be a theoretical and a practical part.

After finished it, you also must make an oral presentation in front of three teachers.


My paper is a study of psychology and consumption, trying to explain how and why people buy what they buy.

I have researched how the purchase decisions work and which psychology factors have an influence on the customers.

Using different experiments it is shown that unconscious factors play an important role and can also change the perception of the taste of a product.

I hope this resarch paper helps readers reflect about their consumptions' habits and make purchasing decisions with greater critical awareness.


In the final mark I have reached a nine and I'm proud of it. However, this year the marks are very high (there are nearly twenty people between nine and ten!) and the teachers are happy with our results.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario