domingo

Final reflection

I think this year I have learnt better how to write. At the beginning of the year I often wrote without sense, just the way that I thought the phrases, so I wrote them. But now I have learnt to review my compositions and to respect the order of subject + verb and complements. I know that sometimes I still do these mistakes, but I have decrease them.

I think that the activity which best shows my level of English are the oral presentation. In my opinion, it's good that I can talk as normally, with easy words, but I can make me understand. If I don't know a specially word I try to find some other which has the same meaning.

During the year we have done a lot of activities. Some which have really help me improve English are some photocopies, the Grammar Book and the separate activities in Aula d'Idionemes.

The photocopies are useful to know some things like writing a composition, how to write a letter... these are things which will be useful for a long time.

The Grammar Book and the Aula d'Idiomes help me understand and to expand the topics that we were doing in class. When I didn't understand some things, in this hour I could ask it to the teacher.

But I also think that in the Aula d'Idiomes we don't work very much. For example, I don't think that watching a film with Spanish subtitles are good to learn English. I also didn't like read the books, they are always very bored and easy storys which aren't interesting.

In my opinion, the blog is too much work for only 1 point in the final mark. A lot of people said that they won't do the blog ("it's only one point"!). I think that for these people who really do the blog (and do it well) it would be fairer if the blog count more.


I also think that it's more important to finish the text book, doing the grammar and this kind of important things instead doing readings. Since I'm in high school I never have finished an English book at school, I usually finished it at home. I don't think that this is the best way to learn English.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario