viernes

Spanish rebellion

In this last "my say" I think it's necessary to talk about the Spanish rebellion. I know that's maybe more a new, but I need to talk about that. One hour ago I have seen the video of the violence of the police in Barcelona, with this comment of one friend of mine:

(the video) --> the guy with the red t-shirt and glasses is my cousin. Now, he is hospitalized he has injured his leg and he has lost a tooth. He isn't uncontrolled, he is an engineer!

After watch it, I nearly began to cry.

I don't understand how a politician can give this command to the police. It must be terrible to hit womens or young people. I simply don't understand this. There are many other ways to come to an agreement.

As my father said: it seems like in Egypt. And yes, it's true. But is Spain not "bette" than Egypt? Here, there is a democracy, freedom and the humane rights. All the things that make the European system better than the dictatorships. But is there a real democracy? I don't think that in a country where the people can't protest against politicians are a fair country.

I hope there will not be more fights between the people and the police, I find it very sad that this seemed to be the only way to resolve this problem.

The people only request their rights, the right of a good future (in a country which hasn't an unemployment about a 20%).



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario